Is WordPress Photo Gallery Enough for your Creative Needs?
July 6, 2017
WordPress photo gallery is like a girl’s closet – a giant pile of disorganization. There are numerous choices, but it wasn’t just enough. Finding the right OOTD is like finding a needle in the haystack. You need an image plugin that will not only organize your images but also improve your workflow. You need a plugin that will make your website more accessible and searchable.
There are numerous image plugins in the market. If you are not careful, you may end up with one that will just make your image organization worse. Luckily, we know the perfect solution to your problems – PixelRockstar. This wordpress image plugin by stock photo expert Amos Struck and company has over 4 million high quality and legally safe images in its library.
Here are other features that may help you search and add images to your blog and social media easily and quickly:
- Easy to use interface. PixelRockstar delivers high quality images quick and easy. You don’t have to deal with complicated processes to search and add images to your projects. In just a few clicks, images are inserted to your posts automatically – saving you a lot of time to do the things you love.
- Legally safe images. All images in the library comes with a Digital License, which is specially designed for digital use. Most traditional image sources have common limitations that may impact your use of images. PixelRockstar removes these limitations and give you more freedom to use images under their terms and conditions.
- Affordable prices. The wordpress image plugin is free, but the image packages come with a price – an affordable price. You can download images from PixelRockstar for as low as $0.57 each. Depending on your creative needs and budget, you can choose the best package.
Although the wordpress image gallery is not enough to suit your creative needs, you can still download a creative photo without breaking your bank from PixelRockstar. Visit the site now!
Royalty Free versus Rights Managed
February 14, 2017
Generally, royalty free license is cheaper than rights managed. They are priced licenses widely offered across stock photography industry. They cost at a low price, making them affordably available for use by different people and companies. Although stock photography agencies have millions of choices, most of them have filtered the images according to popularity and quality. So buyers are most likely to choose from a reduced set of images and possibly choose the same ones. The pricing of the license depends on the usage and availability of the material. As for rights managed images, they are exclusive used on the duration of the licensed period.
There are a lot of royalty free images sold by stock photography agencies online. Among the popular agencies are Shutterstock (www.shutterstock.com), Getty Images (www.gettyimages.com), iStock by Getty Images (www.istock.com), Fotalia by Adobe (www.fotalia.com), Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com).
The most renowned stock photography agency is the Getty Images which has over 50 million various images and videos for commercial and editorial use. They offer big discounts and savings on large sets of stock photography. Getty Images also owns iStock which has a wide collection of images for commercial uses.
Shutterstock has increasingly grown its collection of 100 million materials. As of to date, they have over 800,000 new stock images added weekly. They also offer subscription and packages for a simpler pricing range.
Fotalia by Adobe and Adobe Stock offer over 55 million royalty free contents. They have subscription offers, depending on your intended use. They have purchase options for single image, package subscriptions and HD and video packages as well.
The best image licensing option for you depends on your projected usage of the content, pricing and budget as well. If you are a blogger or web designer, royalty free is the best option for you. However, rights managed is advisable if you want people to associate the images to your brand or if you want to gain exclusive rights.
What Corbis Videos are Available at Getty’s Library
October 26, 2016
Are you looking for Corbis videos? Since the stock site’s shut down in May 2016, you can no longer access its content from their website. Instead, you can head to Getty Image’s website and download the footages and images from there. Corbis and Getty are two of the largest and most successful stock agencies in the industry. With the two combined, a massive 200 million content-filled library is made. It includes over 50,000 hours of film to complete any project, too.
Not all Corbis videos were migrated to Getty Images – only the most significant ones. You can find them by entering the keyword Corbis on the search bar. Over 50 stock footages will be displayed on the results. If you can find what you are looking for, you can also search for Getty Images footages by clicking the “Video” menu on the upper left corner of the stock site, where you can find editorial, 4K videos and featured collections from BBC Motion, National Geographic and more.
Before, many individuals and businesses do not have the budget to use Corbis services. But, the acquisition of Getty Images made Corbis videos more accessible to creative professionals of varying budget levels. You can purchase these videos using Getty’s two buying options: a la carte and via Ultrapacks. You also have the chance to purchase them at discounted prices through a Getty Images coupon code.
Are you ready to buy high quality stock footage? Visit Getty Images for Corbis videos and the site’s very own collection of premium footages. GI has decades of experience in the stock licensing industry. It is overall a reliable company. If you are worried that you are not getting Corbis videos from Corbis anymore, you don’t have to. You are in good hands – perhaps even better. Two of the leading stock agencies’ video collections in one location is a treat for the creative community.
What does Royalty Free Mean?
September 1, 2016
What does royalty free mean? Many people are confused about what royalty free images really are. Some believe that royalty free means that the images are free of charge. Thus, some creative professionals resort to free images on Google and end up facing illegal issues down the road. To avoid any troubles in the future, let us define royalty free and find out how much they cost.
Royalty free, RF for short, is a common type of licensing used in copyright material or intellectual property such as images and illustrations. It allows users to use the files without the need to pay for royalties each time they use the image or sell them per volume at some period of time. In short, it lets you use images in any project for as long as you like, for a one-time flat fee. Of course, there are certain restrictions you have to keep in mind.
Common restrictions for royalty free:
- You cannot sell the image as part of your own photo library. The owner still retains the copyright of the image. You are only granted with the license to use the image in your creative projects for as long as you need.
- You cannot redistribute or sell the image as your own. You have to give credit where it is due. You can use it for personal and commercial purposes, but you cannot claim ownership for the image.
- Don’t use the photos in a way that would embarrass the author. You are liable for problems that may arise from your use. Make sure you follow the guidelines of the stock photo agency you purchase the image from. Some uses that are not allowed include the use of the image in obscene ways.
Above are some of the most common restrictions involved with the use of royalty free images. To avoid problems in the future, you need to check the terms and conditions comprised with your purchase.
How much does royalty free image cost?
The price of royalty free image depends on the agency. Some of the stock photo agencies that offer cheap stock images include Shutterstock, iStock and Depositphotos. There are many others in the Internet. You just have to find which fits your creative needs and budget most. In addition, royalty free is generally cheaper compared to other licenses like Rights-Managed (RM). But, that is not always the case. It still depends on how, where and how long you intend to use the image.
What does royalty free mean? After reading this article, we hope you have a better grasp of the meaning of royalty free. Keep in mind that royalty-free does not mean free of charge. It simply means you can use the image in any project for as long as you like – for a one-time flat fee.
Using Cheap Stock Footage Effectively in your Online Content
July 29, 2016
If you are working on an online video content, you have two choices: shoot the video yourself or purchase cheap stock footage. Shooting your own video requires more time, money and talent. You have to prepare for travel, equipment, and your crew. That’s why stock video becomes an affordable option. A lot of stock media agencies have a premium video collection, so you have plenty of alternatives. Just choose whichever suits your needs and budget.
Location, Location, Location
Purchasing a cheap stock footage makes more sense financially compared to going out and shooting it yourself. You do not have to travel to actual locations, set up your equipment and pay for your crew. You also do not have to worry about shooting permits, which are both expensive and difficult to get. You can easily visit a stock media site, browse through its collection, and collect the clips you need to complete your story.
Expressing Concepts Visually
You can also use cheap stock footage to express a spoken concept – especially with videos that rely on too much narration. You can express the intangible concepts visually by getting footage from stock media agencies. All footage is tagged with keywords to help you find what you are looking for fast and easy. Just make sure that you get the clip that best represents the narration to make your story stronger.
Sites that Offer Cheap Stock Footage
Many stock media sites offer footage, but not all of them are affordable. If you have little budget for your online video content, here are some of the websites you should check out.
- iStock. iStock offers affordable stock footage that you can use with your project. Using credits, you can purchase high quality video clips from the Essentials and Signature collections. The stock site provides the best value for your budget. One video clip from the Essentials collection costs 6 credits, while one from the Signature collection costs 18 credits. If you want a footage that is not available in other stock sites, go for the latter.
- Shutterstock. Shutterstock has over 4 million high quality videos in its library. Its archive is easy to navigate and its rates are affordable. Prices are determined by the resolution of the videos or by their purpose. For online video content, you can get one clip for as low $19 each. You can also save more by purchasing a pack.
- Pond5. With a library containing millions of stock assets, you will have a number of options to complete your creative online project. The stock site also has a huge pricing range starting at $5 for one royalty-free footage.
Using cheap stock footage for your online content is a great alternative to shooting the videos yourself. You will be able to save more time and money, which you can use to make your creative project more amazing.
Which Bigstock Coupon Should You Get?
June 25, 2016
While it is true that BigStockPhoto already offers affordable credit packages and subscription plans, the stock photo website wants to offer its customers more ways to enjoy big savings. What are we talking about? It is no other than the BigStock coupons. These promotional codes offer great discounts to the original prices of images on demand and subscription plans. Most of all, they are free of charge so you get your savings at the cost of nothing.
They are offered by many websites in the Internet. But, you need to be careful where you get your coupons. Some scam sites are widespread around the World Wide Web too. Be sure that you only get your codes from affiliated websites. If you come across websites that ask for even a very small amount of money for Bigstock photo coupon codes, you should ignore the ad and move along. Like we said earlier, they are for free. An exchange for coupons should be a red flag to stay away from the site.
How many BigStockPhoto coupon codes are out there?
There are a number of BigStockPhoto coupons in the Internet, but there are three that are surely legit, valid and active. They are legit because they are distributed by a reliable website which is affiliated to the stock photo website. They are valid because the stock agency recognizes these coupons. When you redeem them, you will really see your savings. Lastly, they are active because they are current and will expire on December 31, 2016.
Here are the three legit, valid and active BigStockPhoto coupons for you:
- Plus 10 on BigStock Free Trial. Currently, the stock photo website allows you to try its services free of charge for 7 days. This is a great opportunity if you are new to the website and would like to check if it easy to use and navigate. If you have decided to avail of its service, we recommend the 25 image credit package. When you purchase this specific package, you will get additional 10 credits for free. Redeem this coupon now!
- 15% Discount on Credit Packages. This is another BigStockPhoto coupon you should consider. It provides 15% discount on all credit packages. Available to both old and new customers, anyone can enjoy the big savings.
- 15% Discount on Subscription Plans. Also available to new and existing customers, this BigStockPhoto coupon is recommended to those with consistent creative needs. So if you need a large amount of images on a regular basis for at least a year, this is the coupon for you!
Which BigStockPhoto coupon should you choose? The above coupons are all valid and active. Once you determine you creative needs, it should be easy to choose among the three.
Exclusive iStock Promo Code for Yearly Subscription
April 15, 2016
Stock photo coupons are tickets or documents that can be redeemed for financial rebate or discount when purchasing credits or subscribing to an image plan. In most cases, they are only available for a short period of time or are at maximum discount. With Stock Photo Secrets, you get exclusive iStock coupon codes that will give you 15% on your yearly subscriptions. Isn’t that great news? Redeem it now and get the limited opportunity to download iStock images at markdown.
About the Stock Photo Website
iStock provides creative professionals around the world with the opportunity to explore millions of high quality images and download them at very low prices. It offers diversified rates that suits every creative needs and budget of unique members of the creative community. Whether you are a student, blogger or businessperson, you will surely find the stock photo website favorable to your creative needs. Furthermore, it collaborates with other websites to offer promo codes and give customers discounted image prices.
iStock already offers flexible rates to its customers, but this does not stop them from giving more. You can still enjoy discounts on your purchase and subscription. Which promo could should you get – 10% off on credits or 15% off on subscription? If you are not sure how many images you need and for how long, you can opt for the discount on credits. When you buy more, you can save more with them. Also, you can purchase images with Extended License if you want.
On the other hand, subscription plans are great for larger creative needs on a regular basis. They give you the best rates for stock images. All images include a Standard License only. However, you do have a choice between annual and monthly plan. When choosing between credit packages and subscription plan, consider your creative needs and budget. Then, get the right iStock coupon code to get loads of discounts and increase your savings.
iStock Promo Code 2016
Stock Photo Secrets has gotten their hands to a new coupon code, which will save you 15% on your subscription plans and 10% on credit packages. This exclusive promo is available to first time subscribers and purchasers, as well as existing iStock customers. For a better deal, we recommend buying 60 credits or more. What are you waiting for? Get your iStock coupon code 2016 now and enjoy great discounts on your subscription and credits.
A lot of pretentious online companies scatter all over the internet. Be wary of other websites that claim to offer the same promo. Keep in mind that these iStock promo codes are exclusive. Stock Photo Secrets is affiliated with iStock, so you can be sure that you are getting active and valid codes.
Searching Images has Never Been Easier with Photocase
September 1, 2015
Many buyers are disappointed with other stock photo websites due to the trouble they have to experience before finding the right image for their creative project. We know that finding the right image that suits your needs is challenging on its own. The last thing you need is a website that makes the search even difficult. Fortunately, you do not have to undergo the same effort with Photocase.
Photocase has a user-friendly interface that allows you navigate through the website easily. Furthermore, it has a straightforward search option that allows you to make simple and advanced image search. If you know what image you are looking for, you will surely find it easily. Even if you don’t, the website provides similar images that you may also be interested in. Here are some tips on how to search for images in a unique library.
- Use the sort function to display images according to date, relevance and interestingness.
All images are available in the library, but they are listed in no particular order. If you want a targeted search, use the sort function. This search option will let you display the latest images first, the most relevant to your keywords, and the most popular.
- Use search modifiers to display more accurate choices.
Modify your search by adding words and signs to your keywords. Use the + sign and the word and to find photos tagged with both keywords. Use the – sign to limit your search. Use the | symbol or the word or to be more flexible. Lastly, combine modifiers to have a more targeted search.
- Use the advanced search to tell the search engine exactly what you want to find.
Add details to find an image by a specific photographer or filename. Add orientation to find the crop or shape you are looking for. Use resolution to find photos with the size you want. Check the “Extended License” box to find images with that license.
- Click similar photos or themes on the photo detail page. If you want to find images with the same look and feel with your searched image, click the Similar Photos halfway down the page. If you want to see a collection of keywords tagged to the specific image you are viewing, click the Similar Themes to the right of similar photos.
Now that you know how to find the right image for your creative needs, you may want to get additional discounts for your purchase through a Photocase coupon. Offered in affiliated websites all over the Internet, you will not only get unique, high quality images but you also get to save. Just make sure that you are getting the latest Photocase coupon code from www.stockphotosecrets.com to ensure your savings.
Check out the Shutterstock Coupon code here.
Shutterstock Coupon Codes and Where to Get It
August 22, 2015
Shutterstock is one of the leading stock image websites in the market. It has over 60,000 contributors around the world that provide high quality images, illustrations, and graphics. With over 47 million stock files in the library, the website offers a huge library of royalty-free images to users in 150 countries. Moreover, it adds thousands of images to its library daily to give users with a lot of choices.
There are a number of reasons why you should choose Shutterstock among other stock photo agencies. It is user-friendly to both contributors and buyers. It features awesome content. It also has a refined and organized search option. As a successful stock image site, it helps in the licensing to protect both the contributors and the buyers. Licensing is very important. It prevents other people from grabbing the images and protects buyers from copyright issues.
Shutterstock features millions of content that is updated weekly if not every day. In fact, it is the trusted image source of students, bloggers, web designers, and entrepreneurs. Customers and contributors both share the benefits of the stock website. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to navigate the website easily and without hassle. The website looks clean without distraction. In short, you can easily find what you are looking for.
Shutterstock Coupon Codes
Shutterstock offers flexible pricing and affordable subscription plans. However, not everyone has the budget. If you are one of those users who have restricted budgets, do not worry. You can still get Shutterstock images. There are coupon codes available in various websites to help you reduce the costs. Of course, you need to be careful in choosing a website to get these coupons from. Only trust the ones affiliated with the stock photo website.
With Shutterstock coupons, you can get 7 to 10 percent discount. Although it does not seem to be a huge discount, you can actually save more in the long term. Imagine how much you can save when you are sending a couple thousand dollars for stock images for an annual subscription fee. You will be able to save hundreds if you use coupon codes. Even if you are not planning to spend thousands, you can still benefit from them.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose Shutterstock. Aside from the user-friendly website, the awesome content and the flexible pricing, the coupon codes are also a great addition. Now, you do not have to worry about getting high quality images from expensive stock image sites. Shutterstock can provide you with the same high quality photos for a lesser price. Plus, you can increase your saving with Shutterstock coupons 2015.
Adobe Stock: A Blogger Mom’s Answered Prayer
July 16, 2015
Can you imagine the pain bloggers has to go through to perk up their blogs with high-quality images? I do. Every time I post a blog, I am under great pressure of providing my readers with top-quality, gorgeous-looking and content-relevant images. I always feel that I owe it to them. So, I take the time to find these images and work on them in my photo-editing software. Thanks to Adobe Stock, everything has changed.
How Adobe Answered my Prayer
For someone running a blog and a daycare center (I’m a proud housewife), time is a luxury. Caught in between changing diapers and cooking dinner, I hardly have enough time to write a blog. But, I love writing. It is the only time I can call my own. Since content marketing also updates tactics and strategies to reach a wider range of audience, I also modernize my blog writing through cheap stock photos to keep up.
The photo-editing application that I have been using is Adobe’s Photoshop. Thanks to my brother Ken, I’ve been quite confident with it. It has been helping me a lot with editing photos to suit my web content and design. On the other hand, I get my photos from cheap stock photo agencies. I’ve been website-hopping for the past couple of years just to find one that fills my creative needs. So when Adobe launched Adobe Stock, I felt that my prayer has been answered.
Perks of Adobe Stock to a Blogger Mom
- Adobe Stock is integrated into Photoshop! This is that one piece of information that blew my mind – the right piece to my photo-shopped puzzle, the perfect key to my stock photo heart. Now, I do not have to download images to my computer and import them to my photo-editing app. I can simply choose a photo and it will be directly available to Photoshop.
- Who does not love discounts? Discount is among a woman’s greatest desires. It probably ranks second to eating without getting fat. As a creative cloud member, I am entitled to a huge discount. Instead of paying $49.99 for 10 images a month, I get a discounted stock image plan of $29.99.
- Sometimes, I can’t use up all 10 images in a month. Thankfully, unused Adobe Stock photos are rolled over for an entire year. Also, I am allowed to work on lower-resolution images first, allowing me to edit the image and check if I can edit it to my heart’s content before I purchase the full version. Plus, my edits will automatically apply when I upgrade.
Adobe Stock has helped me become an effective blogger and mother. It saves me a lot of time and effort. Since it is integrated into Photoshop, I can save time from downloading and importing. Instead of sitting idly waiting for those to happen, I can tend to my baby’s needs instead. I can set the table or wash the dishes, too. In a word, it gives me more time to fulfill my motherly duties.